Quantum leap in AI:
PANN technology eliminates the ‘inherent defect’ and limitations of classical neural networks and opens up new horizons in the development of AI applications.
- For everyone: to use
- Computing requires less sophisticated hardware.
- Calculations can be performed at user’s own facilities and guarantee the safety and confidentiality of data.
- Affordable for startups and small businesses.
- Compatible with various hardware: from microchips, video cards, and smartphones to supercomputers; boosts hardware computing capabilities by a multiple.
- Low costs:
- Drastic reduction in the cost of infrastructure and energy consumption.
- Less human resource investment due to a sharp acceleration of network training and ease of maintenance.
- Innate high security and reliability.
- Unparalleled performance:
- Hundreds and thousands of times faster training and network speed: the advantage increases with an increase in task complexity and data volume.
- Up-training ability.
- Almost zero probability of ‘freezing’ with an increase in task complexity and network size.
- Opportunities to scale the network both in the training process and in the process of operation.